Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022-2023 | Cambridge University is offering Scholarship for the MBA who are ready to persue MBA. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022-2023
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fee
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Join Telegram Channel: Click Here
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2022.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
Scholarship Application Process
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 15th May 2022.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2022.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Apply Link Cambridge University MBA Scholarship: Click Here