Obama Foundation Scholars Program: The Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022-2023 will fully fund students’ studies within the US.
Columbia World Projects, an innovative program of the University of Columbia, targets young and energetic people worldwide who can take up the challenge of studying at Columbia University and contribute to the development of their communities.
A full-time, fully-funded, and full-time leadership training program connects emerging leaders from all over the world who are dedicated to finding solutions to the challenges facing them in their respective communities and their countries and regions.
Through the Obama Foundation Scholars Program, the foundation brings together young leaders from all over the globe who are committed to finding solutions to the problems within their respective communities, countries, and regions.
The Obama Foundation Scholars will deepen their skills and knowledge and develop new capabilities and networks over an academic year to impact their native countries.
Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022 Overview
- Columbia University offers this scholarship.
- The scholarships are for Columbia University, New York City.
- The scholarship is complete and is fully funded.
- The Scholarship Value is the total cost of the program including return flight and a monthly Stipend
- Scholarships: There are many scholarships available.
- Study level: All courses.
- Nationality of the student: International
- Check This: Scholarships For International Students in USA
Columbia University’s Obama Foundation Scholars Program is seeking emerging leaders from around the globe with the following standards.
Participants must show an active commitment to serving and leadership in a local community or region that is not in the United States with a commitment to return to their community after the program’s conclusion and utilize their new knowledge and connections permanently to the benefit of the community.
- At the height of their careers, the newest leaders have made significant contributions to their fields
- Have the potential and desire to positively influence how their communities develop shortly
- Show integrity, humility, respect and inclusion, as well as stewardship confidence, creativity and collaboration.
- Fluent fluent English (verbally written and in spoken)
- In countries in which English is not the primary language, candidates might be required to prove that they are proficient in English through tests such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or which is the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) as well as the Duolingo English Test (DET).
- The other tests will not be considered. For more details, go to the official website. Graduates who completed their bachelor’s degree in a country that is English-speaking are exempt from this requirement.
To be eligible for Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022-2023, applicants need to fill out their online application and then submit the following documents:
The resume or curriculum vitae should include an orderly listing of your academic and employment background, as well as any other pertinent information.
Details you consider important. Include any publications, awards, or other accomplishments.
Video statement The video statement must be a brief video (no more than 5 minutes in length) that introduces the applicant and his/her performance to the panel of selection.
The applicants upload their video to service for video hosting such as YouTube or Vimeo and add the link on the online form.
Information regarding personal statement requirements is available in the application online.
Also Read: Exchange Programs in USA 2022 Fully Funded
The essay-style questions are short and help the selection committee better understand the applicant’s background, motivation and how the course is a good fit for their career. The essay questions must be included on the application online.
Also, check fully funded Scholarships available in the Netherlands 2022.