St Cross College Fully Funded Scholarship 2022: St Cross offers a number of scholarships every year to new students. The information on scholarships offered at St Cross to students who apply in 2020/21 can be found here.
St Cross College Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
The St Cross College Fully Funded Scholarship 2022-2023 is a masters partially funded award for international students studying at the University of Oxford. The award is worth P10,000.
In the course of the course, the winning scholar will get the first choice for a room within College Accommodation (at the standard rent).
Six Worldwide Scholarships will be granted to the applicants who are eligible, with one Scholarship granted for each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America as well as Oceania).
Also Check: Fully Funded Scholarships in UK
Each award is worth PS10,000, and the purpose is to offer financial aid for a graduate student that has been admitted for an all-year master’s (MSc/MSt) degree at the University of Oxford and cannot obtain full financial support from other sources.
St Cross College Scholarship 2022 Overview
College Name: St Cross College Oxford OX1 3LZ
Website link: http://www.stx.ox.ac.uk
Level of Study: Masters
Institution: University of Oxford
Students in: UK
Program Duration: One year
Courses Offered St Cross College:
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry (Stand-Alone
- Traditional China
- Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- Water Science, Policy and Management
- World Literatures in English
- Ancient Philosophy
- African Studies
- Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Archaeological Science
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Economics for Development
- Economic and Social History
- Education (Child Development and Education)
- Education (Comparative and International Education
- Education (Research Design and Methodology)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- English and American Studies
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- Global and Imperial History
- Greek and/or Latin Languages and Literature
- Greek and/or Roman History
- Classical Armenian Studies
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Hebrew Studies
- Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Clinical Embryology
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Mathematical and Computational Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- Medical Anthropology
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Philosophical Theology
- Philosophy of Physics
- Political Theory Research
- Politics Research
- Psychological Research
- History of Science, Medicine and Technology
- History of Art and Visual Culture
- Integrated Immunology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Japanese Studies
- Korean Studies
- Late Antique and Byzantine Studies
- Law and Finance
- Latin American Studies
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Slavonic Studies
- Social Anthropology
- Social Data Science
- Social Science of the Internet
- Statistical Science
- Study of Religions
- Syriac Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Oriental Studies
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
Eligibility Criteria for St Cross College Scholarship
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the St Cross College Scholarship:
Required Language: English
Countries Eligible World Countries.
The application was accepted by The University of Oxford for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course.
Have accepted and received a provisional spot at St Cross College (preference may be given to those who have chosen St Cross as their first option).
In the month of October 2022, they’ll take their place.
You must prove that you can pay the remaining costs (minus PS10,000) before the deadline for application.
Meals and accommodations:
The accommodation is accessible in St Cross on a first-come and first-served basis. 53 rooms with en-suite facilities will be available at the newly constructed West Wing building on the main site along with the existing 18 rooms on the building’s South Wing. There are 25 rooms available in homes near on the site’s main building, including 49 rooms in the Annexe located on St Cross Road, and 44 rooms with en-suite facilities in specially-built student housing located off Cowley Road.
One apartment and a room suite are offered to couples, however the college is unable to offer accommodation that is suitable for families.Laundry facilities and kitchen facilities are provided in all student accommodation areas.
Services for libraries and information technology
The brand-new West Wing located at St Cross College offers a brand new lecture hall and seminar rooms. There is also an extensive library that has been renovated and the cafe.
St Cross College has a general library that includes works by members and fellows from the institution.
Computer rooms are accessible for student use both on the main campus as well as in Annexe. Annexe accommodations building. Each study room has a network connection and WiFi connectivity is available all over the main campus.
Music, sports and facilities for colleges
St Cross has an active Art Committee which offers a variety of activities, which are often student-led and centered around the outdoors. They include talks, a photography contest with a prize for artwork, trips to galleries, exhibitions and theatres as well being a regular Musical Evening.
The college is home to a variety of clubs for sports, and an agreement between the college and Wolfson College enables St Cross students to join their sport teams and clubs (with access to facilities) and include the highly popular Wolfson College Boat Club.
Services for disabled students
Students with disabilities can be accommodated in a variety of ways. can be found on the main campus and in the college’s Annexe located on St Cross Road.
Apply For St Cross College Fully Funded Scholarship: Click Here
Course Page: Click Here